I Need To Modify A Past Divorce Agreement

Common Ground Divorce Mediation

I Need To Modify A Past Divorce Agreement

Even the best divorce agreements need to be modified at times, because things change and we have not anticipated every possible scenario.

Modifications can be informal, and other times they require a specific filing to get the courts approval. We can help you revisit child support and alimony or amend parenting time situations and provide all the necessary documents. Sometimes you might need assistance with the other party to meet the existing agreement, and we can assist in that area as well.

Most modifications can be done within a week, and that includes any documents you will need to file with the courts. We also provide a flat fee for modifications. Most will range between $500 -$1000. During your free consultation, we will review which modifications are needed and provide you with a flat fee for the services.

Please use the form at the right to contact us with questions or to set an appointment.

Questions? Contact Us.

Please fill out the form below and a Mediator will be in contact with you. All information and conversations are confidential. If there is a particular time or day that you would like us to call, please indicate that in your message to us.

  • Because of the sensitive nature of a divorce we will be discreet in our attempt to contact you. Your information and any correspondence you have with the mediator will be kept completely confidential.
  • If you would like the mediator to have any specific information about how to contact you please provide that here.